This has come as a surprise to me. I got nominated for the versatile award by one of my favorite writers and a great friend I found here, Barrira. Thank you, lady. It is overwhelming. I’ve read beautiful pieces by her and you should have a look at them. Visit her blog https://unheardunspokencogitationum.wordpress.com/
Before I go further, there are certain rules of the award :
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and love
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
I created my blog in 2013, but I hardly interacted then. I used to log in and post the poem. Eventually, I came across few great writers and started making friends here. I am glad that this happened and I got to know different people from different country and perspective. I absolutely love to read their work.
PS. I am not sure if I’ll have 15 on my list, since I haven’t yet come across many.
So, here they are in no specific order.
7 things about myself :
1. I love to paint, write and read.
2. I love dancing and playing badminton.
3. I might not be funny, but I am pun-ny!
4. I have extreme mood changes. I can get as sentimental as a Pablo in his poems, and as funny as William in his jokes.
5. Music is my friend keeping me away from nuisance.
6. I am an expert at killing mosquitoes! Believe me.
7. I don’t like to surround myself with crowd. I’d prefer a friend, coffee and soulful conversation.
That’s it, folks!
Cheers! Have a great day! 🙂