You are writing and a question pops up and you are reminded of your favorite celebrity. You are in awe, and forget everything else!
Hello! Okay, so it is Liebster award again! Sulgano, a capable writer and Priya, a lively and cheerful blogger nominated me for the Libester Award. I thank both of you and I shall acknowledge it by answering the questions you have put for your nominees.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY SULAGANO:
1. Suppose you spent the whole evening and night studying for a paper next day, engrossed. In the morning some hour before the exam a friend told you,” Stupid. Dude that paper was postponed last evening. Now we have another exam, though easy one.” What would you feel and how will deal with it?
A- Haha! I am sure that would never happen to me, but let me “suppose” now. I would be like, “Oh Shoot! God, why me?” and then I would think and attempt as many questions as I can with a calm mind.
2. If you get the chance, with which celebrity would you like to date with? A- From present- Hrithik Roshan From past- Heath ledger 3. If you were elected the Ruler of the world, Supreme Power, what will do? Which are the things would make you deeply satisfied? And which are the things you would miss and crave for?
A- Right now I don’t want supreme powers but super powers to fly to a place I am dying to visit. Lol! I would do my best to eradicate poverty from the world and would invest in efficient and necessary medical services. Plus, I would make people listen to my jokes because I really would like to see happy faces around.(Just Kidding!) These would satisfy me. Also, I would be slightly selfish and buy my own freaking plane. I will get a private swimming pool, no?
I’ll miss being normal. Haha!
4. What will you say, when you approached your crush after battling your own inner fears, and he/she says, “ hahaha….you are so funny and sweet. By the way you deserve someone better than me. ” ?
A- My Precise reaction: I know! Of course, I deserve someone better than you who knows when I joking and when I am serious.(Evil Laugh) And hey, I know you look like a monkey, but don’t underestimate yourself that much.
5. What will you do if you encounter a ghost face to face by coincidence?
A- I’d ask the ghost what scares him and that if he likes darkness why he puts on a white cloth?
6. If you caught a kid (in close relations, may be your kid or future kid, and age below 14) watching porn or nude pictures, what will you say to him or her?
A- I used to teach a fifth grader few months back and while having a random conversation with him one day, I got to know that he once showed middle finger to someone who used to bully him every day in school. When I asked where he learned that, he said that he saw a classmate showing the fingers to someone and he only knew that it was an abuse and was completely unaware of the meaning. I advised him that, “before speaking or doing anything you must know what it means and whether it is important or relevant, considering the situation you are in. There is always a right time for certain things. Now do this problem without counting on your fingers.” I would say the same to my kid or any other kid.
HOWEVER, If I am already in a bad mood, I’d beat the shit out of him!
“YOU SHOULD BE KNOWING WHAT PAWN IS AND NOT PORN, YOU IDIOT! I AM GONNA BURN THIS PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY RUINING MY KID RIGHT NOW! GET UP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR NO DINNER TONIGHT!”
I’d add typical Indian-mother dialogue:”BAS YAHI DIN DEKHNE KE LIYE MEINE TUJHE PAIDA KIYA THA? MERI JUTI KAHA HA? JAA LEKE AA!” (Translation: Did I give birth to you to see you doing such perversity? Where is my Sandal? Go get them!)
(Later, I would log in to WordPress and write a blog how internet has ruined children’s mind and would shout down if the WiFi stops working in between.)
7. Suppose you have a crush on your best friend and he or she keeps on asking whom do you like. Its obvious that person will be in a surprise and taken aback if you directly say” I love you or that person is you. ” It can be positive or negative because when they say they don’t mean for themselves. So how will you approach to your crush who asks who is your crush?
A- Since your question has “keeps on asking” my answer would be: “Ah! I see, you want me to take your name, no? Look, it is never gonna happen. Now please shift a bit to your right. You’ve been blocking my view and I cannot see that hottie behind you.”
8. How will you react if a call came from an unknown number at 2 am local time telling that you have been nominated for the Nobel Prize and among the top 20 nominees?
A- How did you get my number?
9. What is your opinion on Love at First Sight? Does it exist or not?
A- For me it exists only when I am watching Heath Ledger in any of his movies. I fell in love with him (his smile) at first sight. In reality, it does not. Not to me.
10. Suppose you were born in those days of colonial rule. What will you do as a person in order to inspire people putting an end to the period ruled as slaves and fight back their total freedom?
A- Listen to Mahatma Gandhi.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY PRIYA:
1. Which is that one thing inspire you daily?
A- Realizing that this is not the end. Get up and try again.
2. That one person, who gives you strength.
A- My mother.
3. One song which puts smile on your face at any time.
A- Something Stupid by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman.
4. The one thing you hate about yourself.
A- When I am already running late and cannot decide what to wear!
5. Two things about you, which you can’t change ever!
A- 1) Procrastinating
6. Do you believe in destiny?
A- Oh! Completely. I have experienced quite unusual events in my life that prove me that yes there is something called destiny.
7. The one thing you are always on to do at any time.
A- SLEEEEEP! I don’t get tired doing it.
8. Your favorite day time.
A- NAP TIME!
9. What is your best childhood memory?
A- Having tea with my Grandma every evening.
10. Your life quote.
A- “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” – Bob Marley
Thank you, Sulgano and Priya. I enjoyed answering your questions. Have a good day!
Thank you for reading.