I am overwhelmed to receive 6th Libester Award. One beautiful lady nominated me for the award. Thank you so much, Gail for being so kind to consider me as one of your nominations. Guys do visit her blog. Her blog is lovely and yummy! 😀
I will acknowledge the award and would answer the questions she has put up for her nominees.
1. What is your favorite foreign food?
2. Would you rather eat alone at a fancy restaurant OR own an award winning restaurant?
A- I never wanted to own a restaurant. So, I would prefer to eat alone ( woah!) at a fancy restaurant.
3. Is there anything you wish would make a Fashion comeback?
A- Blue denim and railroad stripe overalls. I loved to wear it!
4. Are you Romantic OR Realistic?
A- I am realistically romantic.
5. Name 3 people you would share a meal with if your choices were endless.
A- Since, I am here answering this on WP, I’d choose 4 people from here; William, Barria, Izza and Prateek Kohli. (Pizza is not included; I don’t like to share my pizza!)
6. What is one secret about yourself that no one knows, but you wouldn’t mind revealing?
A- I used to lash the door of my room and practice to improve my acting ability. Nobody knows this. (Now you people know it.) Later, I participated in Ad-Mad competitions and bagged either 1st or 2nd position. (I am not bragging, though!)
7. If you could live forever at a “Magic Age”, what would it be? And Why?
A- I never wished for a long life, honestly. I’d not regret if I die tomorrow or today. I have learned to live with contentment. Also, I want to dance with angels on heaven, and if I become immortal, I’d never get to dance with them.
Nonetheless, if I have to answer, I’d use it keep humanity alive for ever and beyond.
8. Would you rather be on the cover of a magazine or walk the Red Carpet?
A- I’d be on the cover of a magazine walking the Red Carpet. Woohoo!
9. Name one thing on your “Bucket List” that you have fulfilled.
A- Being happily alone.
10. Which do you prefer—-Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, or Milk Chocolate?
A- Dark chocolate it would be.
Here are 10 questions from my side:
1. Why do you write?
2. One thing that you have done, and are proud of?
3. E-books or paper books? Why?
4. Have you ever read poetry to our loved one? Do you wish to?
5. Night Party with friends or hot coffee and a book?
6. One thing you wish the world was free from?
7. One personality from the history you would want to meet? Why?
8. What is the definition of self-obsession for you?
9. When was the last time you laughed hard? Why?
10. One thing you would change in yourself.
Anyone who is willing may answer the questions.
Thank you once again, Gail for the honor. I hope I could answer well your amazing questions. Cheers!