Okay, I love this blog award because it is for the sisterhood community and because Barria nominated me. Yay! Thank you, Barria for this honor and love. You always make me smile, you know! 🙂 We are sisters!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Here they are:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A- I have few ways depending on my mood. I may sing, go for a walk, play some music for at least one full hour, sleep over it, write, or make jokes.
2. Which is your favourite food?
3. How do you let go?
A- I don’t think I have learned this yet completely . However, I tell myself that, if I keep pulling the rope, my hands would hurt, and my mom wouldn’t like it.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A- Ah! A LOT! Noises and unnecessary chit-chat give me headache. Silence is the reason I am a lover of nights, contemplating the sky. There is a lot of talking that we can do in silence, if only we know how to.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A- Um, I think I’ll lie.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A- Yes, I do have faith in humanity. The coin have two sides and there is no way that while tossing only one of them would appear/be seen every freaking time.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A- My Prayers. (God made me smart)
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A- Like a moth near a flame. (Though not what Shakespeare meant.) A moth do not fear to go near the candle even after knowing that the flames will burn it. If the candle’s light overpowers the darkness, a moth near the light overpowers the light. (Too deep, maybe.)
9. How do you express anger?
A- <This way>
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A- Self obsession.
Answers the same questions if you want to 🙂
Thank you for reading.