I know I am quite late for this, but thank you Barrira for nominating me for such amazing awards, and apologizes for the delay. ❤
I am not sure about inspiring you or others, but I have been called creative, so I believe it to be true. Lol! 😀
Award Guidelines for the Very Inspiring Award:
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award in a blog entry.
List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
Nominate other blogger friends for the award.
So here are 7 no-more-hidden facts about me:
1. I am a teetotaler and still cool.
2. I loathe the smell of cigarette smoke, and absolutely love petrichor!
3. I find melancholy beautiful at times and hence I write poems related to it, not ‘always’ because my boyfriend ditched me (who doesn’t even exist), or someone broke my heart, or I am really depressed. Melancholy is highly evocative.
4. I don’t like chocolates as much as I like donuts.
5. I love making hand made cards for my people, not necessarily on occasions but anytime I feel like. I have rarely purchased cards from gift shops.
6. I don’t understand people who call me stupid when I say something sarcastic because they don’t get it.
7. I can hide my emotions well. You will see me cracking jokes, being funny or normal if possible when deep down I am depressed.
Award Guidelines for Creative Blogger Award:
Nominate 10-15 blogs.
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
Pass these rules on to them.
5 facts, again
I don’t even know what more to tell about myself, and if I go and ask my mother to help me with this, she would probably tell things that would surely make you hate me.
1. It is easier for me to stay up till 4 am than to wake up at 4 am.
2. I have a thing for well bearded or stubble men!
3. I hate texting.
4. I believe acknowledging is kind and makes you human, if you cannot appreciate or reciprocate, be it love, friendship or anything in between.
5. I don’t watch TV much. Music and books serve the purpose.
That’s all. Congratulations!
You may ignore if I bother you, I have few more to acknowledge. 😀