So, AbyssBrain nominated me for this challenge. While I was trying to write something that would make sense, I realized that this is quite challenging and cruel. I also wondered if he hates me. I am quite sure that whatever that I have written is no less than a disaster, but that is all I could come up with.
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
( I am so going to the Page of Lame, which also has e, what a shame for the one who came up with this kind of challenge.)
Here is work of a person allergic to E, (Aachoo!!)
I was always a bright pupil. My miss had always said that I was brilliant. My bro had an antipathy to my outstanding marks and applauds I got. Sadly, on an unlucky day, I lost out to him, owing to a stupid fact that I had a no know-how of syllabary!