The Creative Blogger Award:
This exceptionally great writer girl nominated me for this Creative Blogger Award. Thank you so much, girl! Visit her blog for some beautiful melancholic and romantic pieces. 🙂
As per the rules, here are 5 facts about me:
1. My favorite poet is Pablo Neruda.
2. I have a funny laugh. You would laugh at my laugh. My friends wanted to record my laugh to cheer themselves up when in despair -_-
3. This summer, I am quite high on mangoes.
4. I wish if I could escape from everything for at least a day.
5. I am a complete mess. However, I am the only member in my family who has a perfect eyesight. One good thing!
The Versatile Award:
Ayushi, a cheerful blogger I have met recently on WP nominated me for this award. Check out her blog to read her amazing write ups!
Answering 7 questions as per the rules:
1. Do you believe in magic?
Ans: Yes, only Coldplay’s magic.
2. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
Ans: My tolerance level.
3. If you were given a superpower, what would it be?
Ans: To kill morons with just my angry stare.
4. If you could bring one fictional character to life who would he/she be?Why?
Ans: Calvin because it is CALVIN!
5. Which is the one song that you currently relate to?
Ans: In My Place, Coldplay.
6. Have you ever been heart-broken?
7. If you were stuck in a zombie apocalypse and were going to die tomorrow what would your last wish be? ( except of course to live :P)
Ans: A tight hug from mum, ginger tea, one full double cheese pizza, 6 different donuts and computer or a pen for my last poem. I hope that is not too much!
The Premio Dardos Award
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
I thank Nimi Naren for nominating me for this wonderful award. She has an amazing blog with daily musings penned beautifully!
Here are the rules for this award!
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his or her blog.
2) Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post.
3) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
I would like to nominate all my readers because I cannot choose 15 among so many who deserve this award. You all leave an impact on your readers in some ways, so you all, you deserve this award. 🙂
Thank you for reading. Have a good day!
– Kritika Vashist