A Thank You note before I proceed with the post:
I am so overwhelmed receiving such love and appreciation from my fellow bloggers.Thank you everyone who have nominated in the past and who continue to encourage me with their wonderful comments. To all those who read my posts and follow me. I never thought I would receive compliments for my writing. You guys are so cute! Thank you all.
Encouraging Thunder Award
I was nominated for such a great award by a lovely blogger, Himali, who despite of her busy schedule keeps her blog updated with beautiful poems!
Thank you, Himali. This means so much to me. 🙂
Rules for Accepting The Award:
Post it on your blog.
Add the Encouraging Thunder logo.
Grant other bloggers the award.
Mention your purpose in blogging.
Thanks the person who nominated you.
My Purpose in blogging:
For the passion of writing.
To write my heart out.
To interact with friends without borders (Credits to awesome Rob for this awesome line) I couldn’t have written it in a better way.
To have a collection of my write ups.
To improve as I read other amazing poets/writers work.
To make peace with myself through writing.
To escape from the world, headaches, nuisance.
To spread happiness and peace.
According to the rules, here are 5 facts about me. (All goods are already done!)
1. I absolutely love ethnic wear; dupattas, earrings, bindis, fancy bangles, suits, saris, every damn thing! Also, 19th June is world’s Ethnic Day. 😀
2. I love playing football in rain and mud, without rules.
3. In school, the so called ‘Dons/Bosses’ ganged up on me for over 2 years, but I taught them a lesson, and even now they don’t mess with me. One of them has grown up hot, I hate it!
4. Trip to Andaman and Nicobar Island has been my best trip ever! That place is so so beautiful and peaceful.
5. I prefer desktop over laptop.
Thank you, again. Have a good day! 🙂