Awards on WordPress play an important role in binding all the bloggers here and helping each one of us to discover great blogs in fun ways.
The wonderful person, Shubhit nominated me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award. Life and its ingredients – The blog name speaks so much.
Thank you so much, Shubhit 🙂
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1. You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that?
Ans: By taking up the responsibility.
2. Did blogging improve your life in any way?
Ans: Yes, it did. Reading, writing and interacting always help you to improve. Plus, I no longer know what Facebook is!
3. You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do?
Ans: I can do few things; Write, read, sleep, or give an exam…D’oh!
I can also do “nothing’ for 3 hours- silence and me.
4. Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading?
Ans: Reading is important for me. I believe without reading (learning) you cannot write. However, even if I’ll be paid for reading, I would still choose to write because words are like water, they cannot be still, they have to make waves, they need to flow.
5. An idea of a perfect life?
Ans: A perfect life is when I am not looking/craving for perfection.
6. You can travel back in time, what year you would choose and why?
Ans: 1947- I want to know how being independent felt! To learn perseverance and to live with just basic amenities. Life is a lot easy now, no?
7. Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why?
Ans: Solitude – I was reading something on the internet and I learned that solitude is not loneliness and being alone. Yes, that is what the dictionary says, but solitude is an adjective for people who can live happily when they have no one, when they are at peace. Solitude would lead to silence and silence is my space.
8. Is there life elsewhere in universe?
Ans: In mother’s hug.
9. You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan?
Ans: First, I don’t believe in Best friend. Second, I will gift him/her a hand-made card/ painting ( I do it even if I am not broke) and a giant bear hug. (No gifts, only luv!)
10. One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation?
Ans: Who let the WIMP out? Who who who who….
Shubhit questions were so profound that I would like you to answer the same questions if you accept the nominations. 🙂
The award is only to appreciate amazing talent on WordPress and to spread love in this ever-increasing community. You may well want to decline the award.
This beautiful, cheerful and generous lady, Erika, nominated me for the award. Her blog has everything you would want to see in a blog and her quotes are as amazing as she is.
Thank you so much, Erika 🙂
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
Nominate other bloggers.
1. Who made you discover the starlight within you?
Ans: My Mother
2. What would you say is your starlight gift for others?
Ans: Does the light of the stars is a gift for us? If yes, then my starlight, in any form, in any way? Because the meaning of my name is the brightest star.
3. What is your biggest dream?
Ans: To fulfill my biggest dream!