Beautiful Erika nominated me for the Sunshine Award. If you haven’t already visited her wonderful blog, you may want to do it right away or maybe after reading this.
Some sunshine when it rains heavenly is definitely amazing. Thank you, Erika, for such a lovely award.
1) Thank the person that nominated you
2) Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award
4) Write the same amount of questions to the bloggers you have nominated
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated
Questions asked by Erika:
1. What is your favorite movie?
Ans: There are many, but I shall list two; Ranjhana and The vow.
2.Whose life story inspired you most?
Ans: My own mother’s story and of course, APJ Abdul Kalam’s.
3. What are you doing to bring sunshine into your world when you are in a cloud?
Ans: Writing because it lets the rainbow cover some gloomy sky. (With reference to the tag line of my blog)
4. What makes you laugh?
Ans: My own jokes, seriously! My melancholic phases make me laugh too. I am weird and that is what makes me laugh.
Questions for you guys:
1. What is Sunshine for you?
2. Self praising or self loathing?
3. If you were to ask for a wish just for yourself, what would it be?
4. Will you prefer to be a burning candle or a moth?
No obligation to participate. You may or may not accept the award. Congratulation, still 😀
Love Hate Challenge:
10 things that I Love
1. I love my family the most.
2. I love God, even though he ditches me sometimes, but as they say; “Things happen for a reason.”
3. I love to gaze at the sky; clouds, flying birds, moon and stars.
4. I love silence around me. Noises give me headaches.
5. I absolutely love petrichor.
6. I love to write my heart out. I know I didn’t surprise you with this. I love my blog and you all.
7. I love vintage photographs, postcards; everything vintage to say precisely.
8. I love to gift hand-made cards.
9. I love to dance alone, in rain.
10. I love to read. You need to feed your brain time to time. Plus reading is escaping into a whole different world, which is definitely better than the one we live in.
I can list more, anyway…
10 things that I Hate
There are things that I dislike and not hate, but there certainly are few things that I absolutely hate. I know hating occupies space in your mind and we would never want that, but I hate certain things, just because I hate them.
1. I hate eve-teasing, any kind of harassment, and I would never tolerate it.
2. I hate when somebody’s nails have got dirt from all the corners of the world.
3. I hate raw ginger.
4. I hate when lizard forgets that floor is not where she should be crawling.
5. I hate to find that a pigeon shit on my clothe that was hung outside to dry.
6. I hate to chop onions.
7. I hate untidy books and stationary.
8. I loathe the smell of smoke.
9. I hate slugs. Eww!
10. I hate the fact that days are longer than nights.
That is it.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
I want to thank Himanshu, Erika, Himali and Charles for nominating me for my another Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I am so grateful to receive such love and appreciation from you. Thank you very much!
– Kritika Vashist